Friday, September 18, 2009

All Blackz..


As some of you would know,my Baju Kurung 4 Hari Raye is Black,White,Pink;)..Haha..Anyone had the same with me? Btw,my mother tongue period was quite fun recently..There are no lessons,but infact we make ketupats;)Haha..Damn Fun.But I ended up playing around with the leaves.Hehs.It all started with Boimonyet stuffing leaves in my socks.Then,Gul came out with a creative idea of making a skirt using leaves.So,they started decorating me as if I was a Hari Raya Tree.Haha..Gul seemed like my official designer.Haha..Then,he dared me to stay with that outfit till after school.When da Chinese students came back,their face was filled with curiousity and laughter when they saw me..HAhaha..@ least it was fun..

Lessons in class nowdays seemed to be shorter..I dunno why?...Maybe I was having too much fun..Haha..


Certainly,I am eager to celebrate Hari Raya,BUT when I think about EOY exams..,IT totally spoil my mood! Damn it!
Adiosss,
PaPaDiL


0 comments: