Thursday, September 3, 2009

Heartbreak Kid


Hopes and wishes,Passion and tenderness,They were so close,And so dearly to me,I couldn't believe,What was coming,In my life.

All those hopes,I had for us,When the distances,Between us,Were still warm.When night came,You were right there,Beside me.When you came,To my house,We sat and watched,The stars.

All those wishes,Of not separating,Upon tomorrow.Wishes,Of the distances,We will never,Be far from,Each other.Wishes,Of love,Of caress. Passion,Was only there,When you were,Still in my hands.You were in,My passionate heart,And I knew,You were the right,One for me.


Tenderness,When you kissed,My lips,And whispered,Your lovely praises,On me.Everything in my life,Was love,And more love,With you.Now,They are only heartbreak.Heartbreak,To see you walk away.Heartbreak,To let you,Slip away from,My hands.

0 comments: